Monday, June 23, 2008

The Little White Dress


There's something demurely seductive and powerful about the Little White Dress.
If you dare to wear one, you'll feel instantly transformed into a woman that is in touch with her femininity and yet, is bold and confident.

No longer reserved for weddings and/or religious ceremonies, the LWD has become a staple in the wardrobe of many women. However, some choose to avoid wearing white all together in fear of the dreaded spill. Not I. Wearing white, especially in the form of a dress, makes me feel brave, sexy, fresh and breezy.

Whenever I think of the quintessential white dress, I think of the beautiful halter Marilyn Monroe wore in the 7 Year Itch. Remember how she stood over the air vent as her dress swirled into the air. Even with the noticeable eyes of onlookers, Marilyn continued to pose over that infamous vent. Would you say she felt feminine, sexy, bold and confident? I would.

No comments: