Thursday, February 12, 2009

Isaac Mizrahi is back with a Twist!

I've always been a sucker for sweet and feminine clothing...a touch of whimsy that's been sugar coated with lady-like touches. This spring, I'm jonesing for the new Isaac Mizrahi collection for Liz Clairborne. Yes, you read it right; Liz Clairborne...that once tired label that you remember your mother clamouring for in the 1980's is back with avenges...thanks to the clever and quirky designs of Isaac.

As I reviewed the collection, I could see myself dressed in every single one of the amazingly fun pieces. I have always been a sucker for cute skirts, flouncy dresses, ruffled necklines and over-sized flower pins. But please, don't believe for one minute that this collection is...yawn...boring. Isaac added his usual touches of bold, statement colors and interesting details to the garments.
I guess one could say that the collection could be described as, "Classic with a Sweet & Citrusy Twist."

No comments: