Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Brazil When It's Hot!

I remember a conversation my friends and I had over dinner. One of us (whom shall remain nameless) stated that she needed to feel sexy again because of personal difficulties she was experiencing. In most instances, when I woman needs a personal makeover, the first thing to change is the hair. Well, guess what, this was no different. She went on to say, "I had it all removed." "What?" We inquired. "My hair down there...I had a brazilian!" She went on to say that it makes her feel so sexy. "It's my own little secret."

Everyone looked at each other in amazement. Wondering if the procedure hurt was the biggest question that needed answering. So as not to offend anyone, the process was described with great sensitivity. We all looked at one another and expressed our own opinion on the matter-at-hand. Most stating that they wouldn't dare put themselves through such pain and embarrassment.

Needless to say, many months later, another one of the girls decided to take the plunge and visit good 'ol Brazil. Would you say...Ouch or Oooooh!

No comments: