Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fresh Food For The Skin?!!

I'm convinced that there is definitely something special to the organic way of living. I've been on a quest for the best, and most luxurious of skincare products that is both gentle and therapeutic to the skin.

I discovered a company called The Body Deli (catchy name)! The name alone caused me to do further research. So, I jumped into my car and headed to the stores location in Palm Desert, California. Nestled in a strip mall on Hwy 111, as I entered the store, I was greeted by a well-informed employee that made my shopping experience both enjoyable and pleasant.

A delicious assortment of lotions, souffles and oils are aligned on the front counter so that customers can experience the scents and test the products before making a purchase. I sampled every scent that they offered: Tahitian Vanilla, Almond Joy, Coconut Cream, Desert Sage, Mandarin Infusion and Moroccan Mint; just to name of few. Each scent was mouth-watering. With the temperatures dropping and the air becoming dry, I was personally in search for a very emollient skin cream to keep my skin hydrated. I decided on the Tahitian Vanilla in the Phyto-Therapy Lotion. YUMMY!

One thing that I consider very important, when selecting skincare, is that the products use organic ingredients...I have very sensitive skin and I need to pamper it with tender loving care. The Body Deli's products are so fresh that they come with an expiration date; and some of them must be kept in the refrigerator. Some of the ingredients they boast are: avocado, Clary sage, green papaya, blueberries, pomegranate, tangerine, kale juice and kiwi. The products are absolutely chemical and synthetic free!

One more thing, the scent staying power is phenomenal! I nourished my skin with my new lotion in the morning and at 6:00pm I still had the scent of Tahitian Vanilla.

I highly recommend a visit to the Body Deli in Palm Desert. If you can't make the trip, visit them online at www.TheBodyDeli.com. You'll enjoy the experience of having deliciously scented skin that is treated like a delicacy.

No comments: